The Blockchain Gaming Panel was conducted during the New York Blockchain Week in New York featuring:
– Mickey Maher – Head of Revenue, Dapper Labs
– Devin Finzer – Co-Founder, OpenSea
– Marguerite deCourcelle – CEO, Blockade Games (Neon District)
– Jan Roessner – CEO, Arcade Distillery
– James Ferguson, CEO, Fuel Games/ Gods Unchained
The panel was hosted and moderated by Aliaksandr Hudzilin, Head of Biz Dev at NEAR Protocol.
Neon District, OpenSea, Arcade Distillery, Gods Unchained, and Dapper Labs are some of the most interesting blockchain gaming projects to date. In this panel, we discussed their journey up to this point, what is the focus for each project for 2019 and beyond, and what is required to get to mass adoption of blockchain games and open marketplaces.
Location: NomadWorks, New York, NY
Follow the latest from NEAR Protocol on,
#Blockchain #Gaming #FutureIsNEAR