In this course, you’ll learn about:
– Packages & package managers.
– The history of Node.js and NPM.
– Npm install and the node_modules/ folder.
– Npm link and how to troubleshoot it.
– Dependency linking: ls -la node_modules/.
– Npm publish.
Sails.js makes it easy to build custom, enterprise-grade Node.js apps, from top to bottom. It uses an MVC architecture developers are familiar with from frameworks like Ruby on Rails. Finally, it’s especially good at API-driven applications and realtime features like chat, realtime dashboards, and online games.
Music by Ben Bazzrea: https://soundcloud.com/ben-bazzrea