This is an introduction to my Tesla Model 3 Customer Experience as a person living 9+ hours away from the closest Tesla Service Centers.
– What did I learn since then?
– Don’t trust Tesla at face value! Get promises in writing!
– Tesla Customer Service (all over youtube) seems to be terrible!!!
– Tesla’s don’t come with a spare tire or jack! Buy one here:
Don’t end up like most ‘model 3 flat tire’ videos you see online:
– There is NO negotiating the price of the car or extra tires!
Maybe perks like home delivery or flying you to their location, but not sure it’s for real!
– In BC there is a rebate for installing a home charger:
– I would have required a CHAdeMO adapter just to make it home!!!! Nobody had pointed this out. If you live in Canada you should consider this for more charging options (it was essential for me just to make it home):
– I learn from videos online that pickup date can be very sketchy: