Jason Dion, a cybersecurity training leader and an Infosec Skills course author, and Cyber Work host Chris Sienko discuss subscription-based cybersecurity training, study strategies and the skills gap.
– Get 30 days of free training for National Cybersecurity Awareness Month: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/ncsam2019
– View other Cyber Work podcasts, transcripts and promo opportunities for listeners: https://www.infosecinstitute.com/podcast
Want to hear more conversations like these? Subscribe to the Cyber Work Podcast:
– Apple Podcasts: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/cyber-work/id1419689068
– Google Podcasts: https://podcasts.google.com/?feed=aHR0cHM6Ly9yZXNvdXJjZXMuaW5mb3NlY2luc3RpdHV0ZS5jb20vZmVlZC9wb2RjYXN0Lw
– Subscribe on Android: https://subscribeonandroid.com/resources.infosecinstitute.com/feed/podcast/
– Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4cLhlbHkSgyk01bZyL3gWA
At Infosec, we believe knowledge is the most powerful tool in the fight against cybercrime. We help IT and security professionals advance their careers with a full regimen of certifications and skills development training. We also empower all employees with security awareness and training to stay cybersecure at work and home. Founded by smart people wanting to do good, Infosec educates entire organizations on how to defend themselves from cybercrime. That’s what we do every day — equipping everyone with the latest security skills so the good guys win.
Learn more at infosecinstitute.com.