– #WilderFury2 #Boxing #FightView360 SHOW TOPICS: Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury Broadcast Team & Fight Week TV Schedule ANNOUNCED – Deontay Wilder vs Tyson Fury 2 Rematch Preview, Predictions, Ticket & Network Info, Undercard Preview, & More – Wilder & Fury Face Off On ESPN & FOX PPV Pay-Per-View February 22, 2020 – Charles Martin vs Gerald Washington & Emanuel Navarrete vs Jeo Santisima PREVIEW –
▶️SUBSCRIBE ◀️& 👉 VISIT https://bit.ly/2Ck4dsd FOR OUR NEW FV360 Merch! Also PLEASE Check https://www.fightview360.com 👈 for latest boxing news, rankings, schedules, highlights, reviews, & results **
📧 Contact Email: info@FightView360.com #FightView360
BUY Tickets HERE: https://www.axs.com/events/389526/wilder-vs-fury-ii-tickets
BUY The Fight HERE Via Fox Sports GO: https://www.foxsports.com/boxing/pay-per-view-wilder-vs-fury-143
BUY The Fight HERE Via BT Sport Box Office In UK: https://www.bt.com/sport/box-office/
ESPN and FOX Sports announced an extensive Wilder vs. Fury II fight week and fight night programming lineup in advance of the highly anticipated rematch between undefeated heavyweight champion Deontay “The Bronze Bomber” Wilder and unbeaten lineal champion Tyson “The Gypsy King” Fury taking place on Saturday, Feb. 22, in a historic, joint presentation by FOX Sports PPV and ESPN+ PPV live from the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
The Wilder vs. Fury II PPV begins at 9 p.m. ET/6 p.m. PT and features former heavyweight world champion Charles Martin squaring off against former title challenger Gerald “El Gallo Negro” Washington in a 12-round IBF Heavyweight Title eliminator as the co-main event. WBO Junior Featherweight World Champion Emanuel “Vaquero” Navarrete, a.k.a “The Mexican Iron Man” will defend his title against Filipino contender Jeo Santisima in the PPV featured bout. Plus in the PPV opener, super welterweight sensation Sebastian “The Towering Inferno” Fundora will face 2016 Australian Olympian Daniel Lewis in a 10-round battle of unbeatens.
Early prelims will begin at 7:30 p.m. ET/4:30 p.m. PT on FS1, ESPNEWS and in Spanish on FOX Deportes and ESPN3, featuring two explosive bouts. ESPNEWS’ coverage will switch to ESPN at 8 p.m. ET/5 p.m. PT.
ESPN and FOX Sports analysts, including three-time world heavyweight champion Lennox Lewis, former two-division world champion and 2004 U.S. Olympic gold medalist Andre Ward, two-time welterweight world champion Shawn Porter and future Hall of Famer Timothy Bradley. Lewis and Ward will join ESPN veteran broadcaster Joe Tessitore for ringside commentary. Bradley and Porter will join ESPN’s Max Kellerman and FOX Sports’ Brian Kenny (host) live on the desk. ESPN’s boxing insiders Mark Kriegel and Bernardo Osuna will serve as reporters alongside FOX Sports’ Kate Abdo. Boxing Hall of Famer Larry Hazzard Sr. will serve as the unofficial scorer and rules expert, while Jimmy Lennon, Jr. will serve as ring announcer. Spanish-language coverage from site includes play-by-play from ESPN Deportes’ Jorge Eduardo Sánchez and FOX Deportes’ Adrián García Márquez, alongside former champions Juan Manuel Márquez (ESPN Deportes) and Hall of Famer Erik “Terrible” Morales (FOX Deportes) on the analysis. ESPN Deportes’ David Faitelson and FOX Deportes’ Jaime Motta will provide commentary.
Covering the historic heavyweight battle, FOX Sports and ESPN will be producing an unprecedented amount of content from numerous locations in Las Vegas starting Tuesday, Feb. 18. Lead up coverage includes:
• SportsCenter on the Road (Tuesday-Sunday, from MGM Grand set near KÀ Theater): Toni Collins, Mark Kriegel, Bernardo Osuna, Joe Tessitore and Stan Verrett rotate to host segments for ESPN’s flagship news and information program.
• Wilder vs. Fury II Final Press Conference (Wednesday at 4:30 PM ET on FS1 and ESPN2): Watch Joe Tessitore, Brian Kenny and Shawn Porter preview Saturday’s showdown, while Kate Abdo hosts the fighters in their final press conference from the MGM Grand Garden Arena. Spanish-language coverage on ESPN Deportes and FOX Deportes.
• Wilder vs. Fury II Official Weigh-In: (Friday at 6:00 PM ET on FS1 and ESPN2 from the MGM Grand Garden Arena): Joe Tessitore, Brian Kenny and Shawn Porter discuss the heavyweight title fight, while Kate Abdo reports. Spanish-language coverage on ESPN Deportes and FOX Deportes.
• Wilder vs. Fury II Pre-Show on ABC: Will feature Joe Tessitore from the desk, with ringside analysis from Tim Bradley, Max Kellerman, Mark Kriegel, and Andre Ward, and reports from Bernardo Osuna.
**Also please support our sponsors and affiliations **
**Copyright Disclaimer under section 107 of the Copyright Act of 1976, allowance is made for “fair use” for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, education and research.
Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/17/102